The Cool Fire IV 100W Kit
The Cool Fire IV TC 100 is a 100W Starter Kit that uses a vertically positioned, sub-ohm coil for an incredible vaping experience. With Innokin’s very popular “no-spill coil swap system,” you can easily switch out your stainless steel coils without any hassle.
Featuring a Pyrex glass Innokin iSub Tank with a 3mL liquid capacity, adjustable airflow, and easy top filling, this mod is great for vapers who are just starting out or trading up, and want a premium TC mod to use.
If you do not need 200W or 228W mods and simply do not use your device at such high levels, you will love the Innokin Cool Fire IV. The combination of the Cool Fire IV TC 100 mod itself with the brand new iSub V Sub-Ohm Tank by Innokin, provides a completely new and powerful experience. With an ability to reach up to 100 watts, including temperature control, and all of the benefits of a versatile tank, adjustable airflow, and easily swapped coils, this Cool Fire IV is built to perform.
You can control and view the usage of your Innokin via the OLED display that is located on the side of the box mod just above the micro USB port and the two physical buttons near the bottom of the mod. The fire button is located just above the display, where your finger rests — it is a very ergonomic and natural position.
As for the tech behind it, the Cool Fire IV is powered by an ultra-fast, advanced Aethon chipset with 100W of power — using ClearWave noise cancellation technology, vaping is quiet and discrete. The curve of the mod is designed to fit perfectly in your hand.
The minimum resistance of this mod is 0.1 ohm — you can use different coil types, such as Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316). In the Technical Specifications and Features (seen below), you can view the resistance settings recommended for TC Mode. Stainless Steel coils (such as the one included in the starter kit), offer a much larger range of resistance than Nickel and Titanium.
Finally, the battery — this mod is very powerful and features a built-in 3300mAh battery. That is much more powerful than most mods are offering — especially in this price range. You can vape for many, many hours on a single charge. And using the micro USB port located on the side of the mod, you can easily charge up while keeping your mod standing upright, as opposed to having to lay it on its side.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 3 3/8“ x 1 3/4“ x 15/16” (without iSub V Tank)
- Battery: Built-In 3300mAh
- Charging: 2-Amp Micro USB Quick Charge
- OLED Display
- Chipset: Aethon
- Spring-Loaded Gold Plated Contact Pin
- Wattage Range: 1W — 100W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1 ohm (comes with 0.5 ohm coils)
- Recommended Resistance for TC Mode:
- Ni200 (0.1 — 0.2 ohm)
- Ti (0.1 — 0.5 ohm)
- SS316 (0.2 — 1.0 ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150 C — 315 C (300 F — 600F)
- 25W — 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost
- ClearWave Noise Cancellation
- Ultra Fast 0.2 Seconds from Click to Vapor
- Total TC Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration
- Integrated Charging Safety Protections
- Fill Design: Top Fill
- Tank: Innokin iSub V Sub-Ohm Tank, Pyrex Glass
- Tank Capacity: 3mL E-Liquid Capacity
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- No-Spill Coil Swap System
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Ultra-Low Standby Power Consumption
This mod uses an Innokin iSub Stainless Steel (SS) BVC coil. The stainless steel coil is vertically positioned and uses organic Japanese cotton. With a wattage range of 30W to 60W and a resistance of 0.5 ohm (this is sub-ohm), this coil uses Innokin BVC technology and can be used in the following tank types:
- Innokin iSub Tank
- Innokin iSub G Tank
- Innokin iSub S Tank
- Innokin iSub APEX 3mL
- Innokin iSub APEX 5mL
- Innokin iSub V Sub-Ohm Tank (Used in this mod being reviewed)
iSub V Tank – Vortex Edition
- Dimensions: 2” x 7/8“ (including drip tip and threads)
- Clean, Quick Top Fill
- Capacity: 3mL e-Liquid
- Stainless Steel 316
- Fully Adjustable Airflow
- Removable Delrin Drip Tip
- Replaceable Glass Tank
- No Spill Coil Swap System
- Includes: 1 x KAL (Kanthal) BVC 0.5 ohm for Variable Wattage
- Includes: 1 x Stainless Steel 316L BVC Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS316 Temperature Control Mode
- iSub Coils Compatible
The iSub atomizer heads use a vertically positioned SS coil, which includes vapor production and flavor of your e-liquid from the iSub Tank.
The iSub BVC has a resistance of 0.5 ohm and allows you to range from 30W to 60W.
(See purchasing details under “price” section below).
What is Included in the Starter Kit
- 1 x Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 100 Mod
- 1 x Innokin iSub V Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Pre-Installed iSub Stainless Steel (SS) 316L BVC Coil (0.5 ohm)
- 1 x Extra iSub KAL BVC Coil (0.5 ohm)
- 1 x Drip Tip, Black
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 6 x Replaceable O-Rings
- 1 x Vape Band, Black
- Rose Gold
The retail price of the Innokin Cool Fire IV is between $74.95 and $54.95, depending on where you look, but you can buy it at online retailers for less. For example, DirectVapor.com is offering this mod for only $59.95 (taking into account a higher retail value).
You can buy it for $49.95 at MyVaporStore.com.
Innokin Cool Fire 4 TC 100W Starter Kit (MyVaporStore): https://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-Coolfire4-TC100W-Aethon-iSubV-Starter-Kit-p/ink-cf480.htm
Innokin Cool Fire IV 100W TC Starter Kit (DirectVapor): https://www.directvapor.com/premium-mods/innokin-cool-fire-iv-tc100-starter-kit.html/?A=1121
You can purchase a 5-pack of the Innokin iSub SS BVC Coils from DirectVapor here (you can also wait to buy them during checkout if you purchase your Cool Fire IV at DirectVapor.com.
Innokin iSub SS BVC Coil (5-Pack): https://www.directvapor.com/innokin-isub-ss-bvc-coil-0-5ohm.html