The Wismec Predator 228W
Wismec is a huge name in the vaping industry, and is known as one of the best manufacturers of premium vape mods across the globe. You have undoubtedly seen 200 watt, 220 watt, and other watt vaping devices, but prepare to take a look at the Wismec Predator 228 watt vape starter kit. This kit has just about everything you need to get started, whether you are new to vaping and want a quality mod, or you have traded in your old vape pen for something better.
The Predator is the next generation of full-featured starter kits, and it integrates a comprehensive chipset with top-notch power and a great chassis, which pairs with the ever-dependable Elabo Sub-Ohm Tank.
The Predator is actually a collaborative creation by Wismec and Sinuous Designs — they wanted to create a mod that was very comfortable to hold and still be visually striking. One of the great features of this vape mod is the integrated and hidden firing bar that matches the structure’s symmetry. All you need to do is squeeze the device.
This device is powered via the bottom-loaded, dual 18650 batteries (not included in the kit!), which simply slide in and lock for a secure fit (it also makes changing the batteries super quick).
As for chipsets, as the latest and greatest mods all seem to have — the Predator has a sophisticated chipset that can fire up to 228 watts, with native support for the following elements with TCR adjustments:
- Titanium (Ti)
- Ni200 Nickel
- Stainless Steel
Output is very steady thanks to the smartly-driven and innovative Buck-Boost Technology.
Wismec Elabo Sub-Ohm Tank
Another huge plus of this starter kit, is that unlike others, it actually comes standard with a great tank for you. The included Elabo Sub-Ohm Tank has a max juice capability of 4.9mL, which is absolutely perfect for all-day vapers.
Another plus is the top-fill system (which is child proof), the dual adjustable bottom airflow, and Wismec’s amble NS Coil Technology.
The Predator Technical Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 86.7mm by 43.6mm by 29mm
- Dual (2) High-Amp 18650 Batteries (not included in the kit)
- Wattage Output Range: 1- 228W
- Temperature Control Range: 200 – 600 F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel capability
- TCR Adjustments
- Ergonomic Contour
- Modernized Design
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Stealth Firing Bar — Squeeze to Fire
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Slide-to-Open Hinged Battery Door
- New Balance Charge Technology
- Innovative Buck-Boost Technology
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Optional Power Bank Capability — (Requires Reverse Charging (RC) Adapter
- MicroUSB Port — Firmware Upgrades
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Wismec Elabo Sub-Ohm Tank Specifications and Features:
- Diameter: 25mm
- Max. Juice Capacity: 4.9mL
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 0.2ohm Triple Head — 40 – 80W
- 0.2ohm NS Triple Head — 40- 120W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Childproof Lock System
- Dual Massive Bottom Airflow Control
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
The Wismec Predator 228W TC Starter Kit retails for $79.95, but you can purchase it for $54.95 at ElementVape.com. This is an excellent price for a starter kit that offers a mod and a great tank.
Upon checking out, you can conveniently save money on batteries, chargers, a pouch, or a juice of the week.